Click to Play
Writ Bond – Collin County (Transcript)
Hi! My name’s Justin Wilson. I’m a criminal defense attorney and DWI lawyer based in Plano, TX. In this video, we’re going to talk about…
If you’re watching this video, I’m guessing you got a phone call from someone who just got arrested. They want you you to get them out of jail. And the more you care about this person, the more frazzled you probably feel right now.
Five Things to Know about Writ Bonds in Collin County
- The first thing I want you to know is… it’s going to be okay.
- The next thing I want you to know is… a writ bond is by far the fastest way to get someone out of jail in Collin County.
- Writ bonds are a special kind of cash bond that allow attorneys to get a person out of jail before they see a judge.
- They’re available for Class A and Class B misdemeanor arrests in Collin County, not including assault or assault family violence.
- And writ bonds are perfect for the person who has work or travel plans in the morning, or who just doesn’t want to spend the night in jail.
For More Information on Writ Bonds in Collin County…
Check out the videos and articles on my website, www.jbarrettwilson.com, or call me anytime at 469-565-1221.
Remember, I’m Justin Wilson. I’m a criminal defense attorney. And I’m here to help.
Collin County Jail